Monday 8 June 2015

Post holiday weigh in

I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to resist

Part of me was really worried, as despite making sensible choices when on holiday, I wasn't sure if I was really focused on my portion control and despite not indulging in any puddings or cakes, I was stealing a corner off of millionaires shortbread off my boyfriend, or a mouthful of his chocolate flapjack.

I was also worried as I'm back at work today (in the office now, thankfully I don't officially start for another 20 minutes) so if I'd seen a huge number on my scales, I'd have felt really frustrated and that would definitely have impacted my mood.

I have to say, I'm really chuffed with the result.
















That's another 0.7Kg (1.5lbs) lost since May 30th which isn't the most amazing amount ever, but that's a solid loss and I'm really happy with that. I'm also excited about seeing the new number: 95 on the scales! 

So in total, I've lost 3.9Kg, or 8 1/2 lbs - In a few weeks, I'm hoping I'll be saying I've lost a stone and then I'll do another 'underwear' shot and see if I can see a physical difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment