Monday 15 June 2015

Mid June weigh in

'I have no idea if I'm going to lose any weight this week'....

... were my thoughts as I stepped onto the scales this morning.



Wow. That's, like totally awesome and a little worrying - Whilst it's a lovely number, that's a large amount lost in just one week. In fact, in one week, that's another 1.4Kg lost and brings my weight loss to a rather nice 5.3Kg or 11.6lbs - Certainly heading towards a stone! 

As I'm only exercising once a week, I'm  not counting calories and am just trying to make healthy choices most of the time. I'd expect to lose approximately 1lb a week so I'm a bit worried about the number, rather than ecstatic as I want my weight loss to be slow and steady. The scales aren't great, so I did try jumping on them on and off 3 times, but the number remained the same. This could be a number of things, but one thing I don't want to do is starve myself or get obsessed with numbers, so I'm going to continue eating 3 healthy meals a day and see how the next 2 weeks go. 

Thinking to the end of the month, I'd like to lose at least another 2lbs so that I can smash the 'one stone' mark soon after that, however *taps head* it's not the number on the scales that matters overall - It's how I feel and what I'm putting in my body.

Right. I know what to do... I'm going to keep going and I'm NOT going to step on the scales again until the end of the month... Tuesday 30th June will be the next weigh in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment